New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
Introduction to New Brunswick and NBPNP
New Brunswick, the only bilingual province in Canada, boasts a linguistic diversity with around 30% of its residents communicating in French. Notable cities like Moncton, St. John, and Fredericton enrich its landscape. The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) offers a pathway for immigrants to obtain a provincial nomination certificate, which can lead to a permanent residence application.
Express Entry Labour Market Stream
The Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS) empowers the NBPNP to address demographic and labor market demands through the Express Entry selection method.
Minimum Requirements for NBPNP – EELMS
To qualify for NBPNP – EELMS, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Skilled Workers with Employer Support
This category caters to individuals with a full-time, permanent job offer from a New Brunswick employer.
- Submission of Application: Submit NBPNP form, IRCC forms, and supporting documents along with a CAD 250 refundable processing fee.
- Notification of Decision: Receive written notification of application decision; successful candidates have their permanent residence application forwarded to IRCC.
- Settling in New Brunswick: Update NBPNP with your new address and contact details within 30 days of arrival in Canada.
Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
Designed for graduates of recognized New Brunswick academic institutions or those who have initiated/acquired a business in the province.
- Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Exploratory Visit: Gain insights into the province’s business environment.
- Application for Invitation: Apply for an invitation to apply for permanent residency.
- Application to Entrepreneurial Stream: Submit application to New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream.
- Interview: Participate in an interview with NBPNP officers for application evaluation.
- Nomination and Permanent Residence: Receive Canadian Permanent Residence application upon nomination.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Foreign workers are recruited to address labor market shortages through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). Candidates can apply from within or outside Canada, provided they have a genuine job offer from a designated employer adhering to program guidelines.
Vancouver Services Inc. is the preferred Canadian immigration service for individuals seeking immigration and permanent residency opportunities in New Brunswick through the NBPNP. With our unparalleled experience in Canadian immigration laws and processes, we are committed to guiding you seamlessly through this intricate journey. Our dedicated team of professionals is here to assist you at every step. Whether you’re considering the NBPNP or any other immigration pathway to Canada, contact us for a comprehensive consultation.
Schedule a meeting
Let’s discuss the details
Schedule a meeting at one of the offices or online. A lawyer will analyze the situation, calculate the cost and help you find a solution based on your goals.